An Augmented Experience for Subconscious Communication Enrichment
Key Words: NLP, Augmented Intelligence, Cognitive Computing, CCUI-Cognitive Conversational User Interfaces
"Each reader reads only what is already inside himself."
- Marcel Proust
Cognitive Communicator is a high-level cognitive interface for subconscious communication enrichment. This interface is an augmented channel that provides non-verbal information to another individual. By designing an augmented intelligence architecture, we will help people acquire insights through the conversations.
- Understanding contextual and emotional facts.
- By utilizing cognitive computing to collect, determine, integrate and translate the cues of non-verbal information (speech patterns, physiological reactions, the tone of voice, emotions, etc.), engaging the conversation and making agreement with insights.
- Test and improve the Cognitive Augmented Experience design framework developing.
- Layer 1 - Human Interactions: conversational inputs & reactions, shareable awareness
- Layer 2 - Cognitive Computing: augmetned intelligence processing, TransGraphs, training points
- Layer 3 - Sensory Computing: contextual & emotions awareness, data points, IoT / Bots
- Shareable Awareness: the context, emotion, language
- Engaged Conversation: modeling, learning, agreement
- Hybrid Decision-making: mixed-cognition
Project owner. This work was based on crowdsourcing research, experimenting with AEDA members included data scientists, machine learning engineers, and business designers. It's inspired by Dr. Paul Pangaro - "Design for Conversations and Conversations for Design."